- Visit some of our local beneficiaries at our non-profit tables
- Enjoy a delicious buffet and Happy Hour
- Participate in our charity live auction & bid board
- Spin the Rotary wheel to win prizes
Sugar Land Rotary and title sponsor Classic Chevrolet Sugar Land are proud to host the third annual Fall Classic Charity Fundraiser on October 3, 2015 · 5:30-10:30 PM.
Join us for fantastic food, Happy Hour, a live auction, and, bid board. As Sugar Land Rotary’s only fundraiser, you will have fun while supporting multiple local Fort Bend Charities and the Rotary Foundation's International Initiatives.
Admission is only $100.00 per person.
This year's theme is Pay it Forward. Just as Rotary does with all of our initiatives, we invite you to participate in a night of giving back to the community.
Thank you for supporting Sugar Land Rotary Foundation local and global humanitarian programs.
In the news:
Last year’s Fall Classic event raised over $80,000, with most of the proceeds going to Fort Bend charities. Help us to reach our goal of over $100,000 raised in 2014!
READ MORE HERE...
2014 Event Sponsored By:
2014 Happy Hour Sponsored By:
- Fort Bend Women’s Center
- Fort Bend Education Foundation
- Artist Alliance of Sugar Land
- Child Advocates
- Second Mile Ministries
- Living Water International
- Boy Scouts of America
- Sugar Land Cultural Arts Foundation
- Spellman Scholarship Foundation
- The Arc of Fort Bend County
- Boots and Badges
- YMCA of Fort Bend County
- Honoring American Heros
- Fort Bend Boys Choir
- Fort Bend Seniors Meals on Wheels
- Fort Bend Partnership in Youth
- Rainbow Room
- Rotary Youth Leadership Awards
- Humanitarian of the Year
- Project Smile
- Santa’s Exchange